March 6th, 2020
Welcome Coffee & Registration
09:30 – 09:50
09:50 – 10:10
Women Leadership in Business & Entrepreneurship
- Monica Cadogan – CEO & Co-founder Vivre
- Raluca Fiser – President Green Revolution
10:10 – 11:00
Romanian Women Contribution to SDGs
- Corina Murafa – Managing Director at Ashoka Romania
- Diana Certan – Communication and Fundraising Executive Director at Concordia Romania Humanitarian Organization
Coffee & Reconnecting Break
11:30 – 11:50
Coaching Powerful Female Leaders
- Who are the Women of Romania and what are their stories about?
- What are several patterns of superpowers that they noticed?
- What do women need to get to the next level?
- Alecsandra Lițu – trainer, consultant & coach – www.alecsandralitu.ro
- Dr. Petra Müller-Demary – Founder Solutionsurfers Romania, Coach (PCC) and Team Coach
- Raluca Mohanu – Executive Coach & Systemic Facilitator. Fondator Steps4Change. Co-fondator The Wellbeing Hub
11:50 – 12:50
12:50 – 13:00
Co-hosts of the event: Diana Ghinda, Founder & Community Host at Training Café and Elena Marineci, Managing Partner, Starfish Events
Request an invitation for Women of Romania 2020!
Women of Romania 2020 is an invitation only event. If you already received an invitation code, please activate it in the registration form or you could apply for one. Please keep in mind there are a very limited number of invitations available and not all applications will get a positive answer.